This is a new 1-1/4 inch pillow block bearing UCFL 207-20 Bearing Material: Chromium Steel (GCr15) Housing Material: Cast Iron
• 6-11/32" Overall Length
• 5-1/8" bolt centers - uses 1/2" Diameter Mounting Bolts
• Wide Inner Ring Bearing
• Set Screw Locking
• Relubricable with Grease Fitting
• Best Quality
• 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
• Mounted bearings support shafts in a variety of mounting configurations (Flange block, Hanger, Pillow block, and Take-up block), and are used in a range of applications from light duty shaft guidance on conveyors to road building equipment and crushers.
• Common usage for UCP Pillow Block Bearing includes: Agriculture, Construction, Conveyors, Conveying, Feed Mill, Food and Beverage, HVAC, Packaging and General Industrial Equipment.
• Reference: AMI: UCFT207-20, Browning: VF2S-220, Dodge: F2B-SC-104, Fafnir: YCJT-1-1/4, Link-Belt: FX3-U220N, Peer: FHSFT207-20G, RHP: SFT-1-1/4, Sealmaster: SFT-20, SKF: FYT-1-1/4-TM
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.